Monday 26 October 2015

Collaboration and Fun

From my office window, I had a front row seat to some amazing fun today. Some of our Junior and Senior Kindergarten students had gathered at the tables in our front foyer. On the tables were small pumpkins of various shapes. Alongside the pumpkins and our young learners, were some wonderful older students who were there to assist in the cleaning and carving of the pumpkins. I got to witness, first hand, the collaboration, the laughter, the teamwork, and the sharing of ideas as these two groups worked together. The results were really cool - I hope that they'll let us use some of the pumpkins as decorations for our Hallowe'en Dance on Friday.

Now, I'll cross my fingers that tomorrow they will decide to cook up all of those tasty seeds and let me have some samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment