Friday 11 September 2015

What A Blur!!

Wow, that was an incredibly busy week!! I think we packed two weeks of excitement into just four days.

It was great to see so many students take part in our first Spirit Day - Sunglasses Day. We certainly do have a bright future here at Tay Shores PS!!

Today, I invited any grade 5-8 student with an interest in Leadership to a TSLT meeting in our gym. I was overwhelmed by the turnout!! I had photocopied over 200 applications, and we needed to go back to the photocopier to print more. A wonderful mixture of boys, girls, young students and older students have decided to join our amazing team. We are going to become the greatest school in the SCDSB thanks to these great students.

Now, I'm going to take the next two days to sleep and rest up for another busy week.

Tay Shores PS Rocks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment