Thursday 17 September 2015

Feeling "Groove"y

What a great day at Tay Shores!!

"Groove" came to our school to work with all of our students. The gym was transformed into a dance hall for the day, as students learned how to move, get fit, have fun and dance up a storm.

Thanks to our TSLT Publicity Team for getting some great shots and videos - we can't wait to see the show at our Recognition Assembly.

Today, I got some really nice letters from a couple of our young students. Thanks Chloe M and Sienna H for making a card for me and making me feel so welcome at Tay Shores.



Thanks, also, to Asa for my new train picture. I'll have to find a spot in my office to display it.

Don't forget, everyone, that tomorrow is Wacky, Crazy Hair Day. Come to school in your craziest doo to earn House Points.

Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment