Wednesday 9 September 2015

Names, Names, Names

Day Two and my head is spinning with so many names and faces.

I've barely memorized the names of our huge and amazing staff and now over 500 students are swarming our hallways and fields. I'm very glad that our Tay Shores students are so friendly and patient with me. I'd like to thank the many students who have had the courage to come forward on the yard or drop in to my office and introduce themselves. What a great group we have here!!!!

Speaking of our great students, it will be the students here at Tay Shores who will come up with a great mascot, school colours and motto. For those students who have awesome ideas, suggestion sheets are available in my office and are due back on September 18th. Our TSLT will be poring over the numerous suggestions to come up with something suitable for our school.

After two days of House Competitions, the standings are as follows:

House 1 = 34 points
House 2 = 47 points
House 3 = 40 points
House 4 = 40 points

Tomorrow's House Competition will be 4-Way Soccer. Come out and play to earn valuable House Points.




No comments:

Post a Comment